Scheduling, Vehicle Routing, Combinatorial Optimization
Journal publications (* corresponding author)
- D. Huang, Z. Mao, K. Fang*, L. Chen. Solving the shortest path interdiction problem via reinforcement learning. International Journal of Production Research, published online, 2021.
- D. Huang, Z. Mao, K. Fang*, B. Yuan. Combinatorial Benders decomposition for mixed-model two-sided assembly line balancing problem. International Journal of Production Research, published online, 2021.
- K. Fang, S. Wang*, M.L. Pinedo, L. Chen, F. Chu. A combinatorial Benders decomposition algorithm for parallel machine scheduling with working-time restrictions. European Journal of Operational Research 291(1): 128-146, 2021.
- K. Fang*, W. Luo, A. Che. Speed scaling in two-machine lot-streaming flow shops with consistent sublots. Journal of the Operational Research Society 72(11): 2429-2441, 2021.
- Z. Mao, D. Huang, K. Fang*, C. Wang, D. Lu. Milk-run routing problem with progress-lane in the collection of automobile parts. Annals of Operations Research 291: 657–684, 2020.
- Q. Yu, K. Fang*, N. Zhu*, S. Ma. A matheuristic approach to the orienteering problem with service time dependent profits. European Journal of Operational Research 273(2): 488-503, 2019.
- S. Wang, Z. Zhu, K. Fang, F. Chu, C. Chu*. Scheduling on a two-machine permutation flow shop under time-of-use electricity tariffs. International Journal of Production Research 56(9): 3173-3187, 2018.
- K. Fang, G.Y. Ke*, M. Verma. A routing and scheduling approach to rail transportation of hazardous materials with demand due dates. European Journal of Operational Research 261(1): 154-168, 2017.
- K. Fang, N.A. Uhan*, F. Zhao, J.W. Sutherland. Scheduling on a single machine under time-of-use tariffs. Annals of Operations Research 238(1): 199-227, 2016.
- K. Fang, N.A. Uhan*, F. Zhao, J.W. Sutherland. Flow shop scheduling with peak power consumption constraints. Annals of Operations Research 206(1): 115-145, 2013.
- K. Fang, N.A. Uhan, F. Zhao*, J.W. Sutherland. A new approach to scheduling in manufacturing for power consumption and carbon footprint reduction. Journal of Manufacturing Systems 30(4): 234-240, 2011.