Scheduling, Combinatorial Optimization, Transportation Research
- Z. Mao, D. Huang, K. Fang, C. Wang, D. Lu. Milk-run routing problem with progress-lane in the collection of automobile parts. Annals of Operations Research, available online, 2019.
- Q. Yu, K. Fang, N. Zhu, S. Ma. A matheuristic approach to the orienteering problem with service time dependent profits. European Journal of Operational Research 273(2): 488-503, 2019.
- S. Wang, Z. Zhu, K. Fang, F. Chu, C. Chu. Scheduling on a two-machine permutation flow shop under time-of-use electricity tariffs. International Journal of Production Research 56(9): 3173-3187, 2018.
- H. Zhang, J. Cai, K. Fang, F. Zhao, J.W. Sutherland. Operational optimization of a grid-connected factory with onsite photovoltaic and battery storage systems. Applied Energy 205: 1538-1547, 2017.
- K. Fang, G.Y. Ke, M. Verma. A routing and scheduling approach to rail transportation of hazardous materials with demand due dates. European Journal of Operational Research 261(1): 154-168, 2017.
- K. Fang, N.A. Uhan, F. Zhao, J.W. Sutherland. Scheduling on a single machine under time-of-use tariffs. Annals of Operations Research 238 (1): 199-227, 2016.
- H. Zhang, F. Zhao, K. Fang, J.W. Sutherland. Energy-conscious flow shop scheduling under time-of-use electricity tariffs. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology 63(1): 37-40, 2014.
- K. Fang, N.A. Uhan, F. Zhao, J.W. Sutherland. Flow shop scheduling with peak power consumption constraints. Annals of Operations Research 206(1): 115-145, 2013.
- K. Fang, N.A. Uhan, F. Zhao, J.W. Sutherland. A new approach to scheduling in manufacturing for power consumption and carbon footprint reduction. Journal of Manufacturing Systems 30(4): 234-240, 2011.